Engage. Inspire. Empower.

Enroll Your 1st - 6th Grader

NEW Students Enrollment for 2024-25 Coming Soon!

Welcome to the Catawba County Schools Family!

We are excited for you to enroll in our school. Please follow the steps below to enroll. 

Step 1: Confirm which school your child is assigned (by address)


Enter Your Address Here

Step 2: Complete Online Registration

The 2024-25 NEW student registration will open mid-July. Thank you for your patience as we move to a new Student Information System!

New Student Registration 

Registro de Estudiante Nuevo 


Step 3: Call your school to make an appointment to complete your enrollment.

To complete the enrollment process, you need to bring important documents in-person to your new school. Please call your new school to schedule an appointment. 

Step 4: Bring the following documents to your school at your appointment time to complete enrollment: 

  • Certified copy of child’s Birth Certificate. Need one? Click here.
  • Parent / Guardian Photo ID (Name must be on birth certificate or guardian documents)
  • Custody papers (if applicable)
  • Two Proofs of Residence
    • Active NC Driver’s License
    • ID Card Issued by NC DMV
    • Property Tax Bill for residence in school district
    • Lease / Rental Agreement
    • Current Power Bill
    • Current Cable Bill
    • Current Water Bill
    • Current Trash Pickup Bill
    • Current Natural Gas Bill
    • Landline Phone Bill

The following items must be completed and brought to your child’s school within the first month of school:

If you have questions about any of the required documents, please contact your school. 


Enrollment Contact

Krissy Estes

Data Manager

p. 828.478.2662

Internal Transfers

child with backpack walking away from camera

Would you like to attend a different CCS school than the one you are assigned?

The student transfer process provides an opportunity for students to attend a CCS school that is outside of their regular CCS attendance area. Transportation is not provided to students attending under a student transfer.